jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

B.S.O EL GUARDAESPALDAS ALBUM



If I should stayI would only be in your way So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you every step of the wayChorus:I will always love youI will always love youBitter sweet memoriesThat is all I'm taking with meSo goodbye, please don't cryWe both know I'm not what you need I hope life treats you kindAnd I hope you have all you dreamed ofAnd I wish you joy and happinessBut above all this I wish you love


Whatever you want Whatever you need Anything you want done baby I'll do it naturally 'Cause I'm every woman It's all in me It's all in me (Chorus 1): I'm every woman It's all in me Anything you want done baby I'll do it naturally (Chorus 2): I'm every woman It's all in me I can read your thoughts right now Every one from A to Z I can cast a spell With secrets you can't tell Mix a special brew Put fire inside of you Anytime you feel danger or fear Instantly I will appear, 'cause (Chorus 1) I can sense your needs Like rain on to the seeds I can make a rhyme Of confusion in your mind And when it comes down to some good old fashioned love I've got it I've got it I got it, got it, baby (Chorus 1 & 2) I ain't braggin 'Cause I'm the one Just ask me Ooh, and it shall be done And don't bother To compare 'Cause I've got itI've got itYeah, yeah, yeahI've got it, got it, got it, oh yeahI'm every woman (repeat until fade) I'm every woman (repeat until fade)


Yes Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so Jesus loves me this I know For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to him belong They are weak but he is strong Yes Jesus loves me Oh, yes Jesus loves me Yes Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so Pressing on the up away Always guide me Lord I pray Undeserving, and stubbornly never fail to love me still
Yes Jesus loves me Oh yes Jesus loves me Oh yes Jesus loves me, for the Bible tells me so
Yes Jesus loves me, love Oh yes Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so For the Bible tells me so
(Feels so good to know) that I'm never alone See, sometimes I'm lonely but never alone
For the Bible tells, for the Bible tells For the Bible tells me so See I know that he loves me
Whether I'm right, whether I'm wrong


Queen of the Night

I've got the stuff that you want I've got the thing that you need I've got more than enough To make you drop to your knees Cause I'm the queen of the night The queen of the night
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah Don't make no difference if I'm wrong or I'm right I've got the feeling and I'm willing tonight Well I ain't nobody's angel What can I say, I'm just that way chorus
You've got a problem with the way that I am They say I'm trouble and I don't give a damn
But when I'm bad I know I'm better I just want to get you, and turn it up for you chorus

Run To You

I know that when you look at meThere's so much that you just don't seeBut if you would only take the timeI know in my heart you'd findA girl who's scared sometimesWho isn't always strongCan't you see the hurt in me?I feel so all aloneI wanna run to you (oooh)I wanna run to you (oooh)Won't you hold me in your arms And keep me safe from harmI wanna run to you (oooh)But if I come to you (oooh)Tell me, will you stay or will you run awayEach day, each day I play the roleOf someone always in controlBut at night I come home and turn the keyThere's nobody there, no one cares for me What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreamsWithout someone to share it withTell me what does it mean?(chorus)I need you hereI need you here to wipe away my tearsTo kiss away my fearsIf you only knew how much...(chorus)


Share my life, take me for what I amCause I'll never change all my colours for youTake my love, I'll never ask for too muchJust all that you are and everything that you doI don't really need to look very much furtherI don't want to have to go where you don't followI won't hold it back again, this passion insideCan't run from myselfThere's nowhere to hide(Your love I'll remember forever)Don't make me close one more doorI don't wanna hurt anymoreStay in my arms if you dareOr must I imagine you thereDon't walk away from me...I have nothing, nothing, nothingIf I don't have you, you, you, you.You see through, right to the heart of meYou break down my walls with the strength of you loveI never knew love like I've known it with you Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to

No hay comentarios: