jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

I´M YOUR BABY TONIGHT ALBUM



I'm Your Baby Tonight

From the moment I saw youI went outta my mind Though I never believed in, love at first sight But you got a magic That I just can't explain Well you got a, you got a way that you make me feel I can do, I can do anything for you baby I'll be down for you baby Lay all my cards out tonight Just call on me baby I'll be there in a hurry It's your move, so baby Baby decide!Whatever you want from me I'm givin' you everything I'm your baby tonight You've given me ecstasy You are my fantasy I'm your baby tonight From the second you touched meI was ready to die I've never been fatal, you're my first time I feel like an angel, who just started to fly Well you got a, you got a way that you make me Feel I can, feel I can, do anything for you baby I will fly for you baby, hold on and enjoy the ride I'm not in no hurry, We can fly all night baby It's your move, now babyBaby let's fly!Whatever I do boyIt's all about you baby And ain't the truth boyI'm helplessly in love with you What else can I do boyBut be there for you baby You got a, you got a way that you make a me Feel I can, feel I can do any, do anything Looks like I'm fatal, It's all on the table And baby you hold the cards, You got the magic And I've got to have it, I don't want the pieces I want every single part, I'll be your angel I'm ready and able, Whatever you want is fine Whenever you're ready, just call on your lady And I'll be your baby tonight


My Name Is Not Susan

One night not long agoI fell for you Too easy to let goShe was one from your past One of the fewYou said it didn't last Now Romeo you know I can't believe Your tongue would slip so easily I know you think I oughta let it be But get it right, next timeThat's the end of me My name is not SusanSo watch what you say If you still need herThen be on your way Don't wanna hear about SusanShe's got nothin' on me So show some respect for the love you receive My name is not Susan (No, no, no, no, no -- get it right) Last night you were asleepDeep in a dream I heard you call her nameThen you turned to embrace I froze in placeNever to be the same Now Romeo you know I never knewMy heart would bust so easily I know you think I oughta let it goBut get it right next time Say good-bye to me boy I never want to be the girly that you "call" one and only You know the kind of girly that you would call when you get lonely I never should have let you in, A damn shame -- forgot my name! Well, anyway Don't want to hear about Susan My name ain't Susan (X3)Ya better get it right!


All The Man That I Need

I used to cry myself to sleep at night But that was all before he came I thought love had to hurt to turn out right But now he's here It's not the same, it's not the same He fills me up He gives me love More love than I've ever seen He's all I've got, He's all I've got in this world But he's all the man that I need And in the morning when I kiss his eyes He takes me down and rocks me slow And in the evening when the moon is high He holds me close and won't let go He won't let go


Lover For Life

I hope that you realize baby, just what you mean to me Hey you where I run for cover, your loving shelter for me And when I find myself needing some lifting up One night with you and that always is enough Hey you make being in love, a true rare affair So take me I'm your prisoner Will you sentence me to be your lover for life Your lover for life Will you sentence me, I want to be you lover for life Your lover for life I just want to hear you say You'll be my lover, lover for life Capture, there's no getaway You're my lover, my lover for life Under your spell or under my own power It really doesn't matter to me See I fell in love the first time I saw you And have been falling in love ever since You heard my testimony, you've seen my evidence Hey, it's a crime of passion, in every sense And justice won't be served, till you stay here in my world Take me I'm your prisoner


Anymore

I believe in roses, But only from the heartAnd if it's not sincere baby, Then I don't want no partI believe in one love baby, true monogamyWhat I don't know can't hurt me, that's not the way I seeIf you believed in me, you wouldn't mess aroundIt's not like I don't know you been with every girl in townYou got a lot of nerve to think, I just close my eyesWhile you walk around so full of it, I give you my surpriseI don't need your kinda loveI don't need your kinda trustI don't want you, anymoreI don't need your kinda kissesI don't want to be your Mrs.I don't want you, anymoreI believe that angels watch everything we doAnd all the wrong your doin', just might come back on youI believe in phone calls, when your not by my sideEspecially when it's lonely, in the middle of the nightIf you believe that true love is only made in bedLord have mercy on you, chivalry is deadYou got a lot of nerve to think, to think that I'm still downWhile you've taken me for granted, boy I'm thru, I'm outta townSo baby,(so baby)You can kiss this girl goodbyeI'm through with yaMovin'on with my life No more pain, no more fearsI'm movin' onI'm keepin' onI'm through with all the fearsYour kinda love Your kinda trust I don't want you, don't need you,can't have youYour kinda kissesTo be your Mrs.I don't want you


Miracle

How could I throw away a miracle?How could I face another day?It's all of my doing, I made a choice And today, I pay My heart is full of pain How could you understand, the way I feel? How could you relate to so much pain? Seems as though nothing can comfort me So today, I pray That someone should listen, for...Nothing should matter Not when love grows inside you The choice is yours There's a miracle in store...Nothing should matter Not when love grows inside you A voice of love is crying out Don't throw love away There's a miracle in store...How could I let go of a miracle? Nothing cold ever take its place Thought I was looking, out for myself Now it seems the pain Is all that I have gained I wonder if I could be your miracle I wonder if I could spare you pain Seems as though nothing will comfort me Lord, less today, I pray That you should come listen Don't ever throw away your miracle Don't let it slip away Nothing should matter I Belong To YouIn a world where dreams are fewYou've got me baby, I've got youYou're the one that makes me feel brand newSometimes love can wear you outChill your soul baby, make you doubtThat's you'll never find the one that's trueAll my life I've longed for thisSomeone who makes me happyLet's seal this moment with a kissI wanna knowAnd nothin's gonna stop me cuz'I've been to the bottomBut I'm back on topAnd I'm feelin' the rhythmAs we start to rockWhen ya get down to itI belong to youThough I'm not afraid to let it showI'll tell the world I want everyone to knowThere's nobody who does me like you doAll of my love is yours tonightI live to make you happyNothin' has ever felt so rightI want it allAnd nothin's gonna stop me cuz'When you touch me tenderAnd you reach my soulWhen I start to weakenAnd I lose controlWhen you get down to itI belong to you


Who Do You Love?

Who do you love? (X4) I got a feeling you're the boy for me I bet your love can set me free I feel a love thing coming on It started week then got oh so strong Strong enough to rock the world Straight up I want to be your girl So I keep praying to the stars above That it's me who you're gonna love Chorus: Am I the one? Is she the one? I wanna know Could it be me? Won't you tell me so Who do you love You've got to say Don't want to go Why can't I stay I keep pushing so you'll be mine We'll be loving baby over time My sensitivity gets so high It keeps me dreaming that you're my guy Then I have to stop and check myself Could it be that you love someone else I can't give in to jealousy So touch me now if you love me


We Didn't Know(Duet se Stevie Wonder)

Since I don't know whenWe've been only friendsNo more but no lessOur friendship we had at bestA voice to consoleAn ear to confideThat someone you tellYour deepest of feelings insideBut we didn't knowWhen we held each other it would feel so rightWe didn't knowOn that night we'd be falling in loveI looked at you You looked at meIn ways we never thought we would beBut like tomorrow's today's mysteryWe didn't knowBe it big, be it smallOn you I could callNothing but to askYou'd be right there in a flashA hand I could holdThat friend I could trustBut the love that we sharedWas just platonic between usThat's what happens when innocent friendsTurn serious lovers And we're so happy that we've fallen in loveAnd still can be best of friendsWhen they'd break your heart And when they'd make you cryWe both would conferYou should give love one more tryWe searched everywhereFor true love to find Yet who'd think it ws usThat we were longing for all the timeCause we didn't knowWhen we held each other it would feel so rightWe didn't knowOn that night we'd be falling in loveI looked at youAnd you looked at meIn ways we never thought we would beBut just like the future no one can seeWe didn't know


After We Make Love

I've been waiting such a long timeFor a love that's real to come my wayGonna take some getting used toNow that love is here to stayAfter we make loveIt's good to be lost in the afterglowAll I'm dreaming ofI just can't let the feeling goAfter we make loveI feel I've been touched byAll that heaven and earth will allowAll that matters here andnowNow the world is full of wonderYou've turned my life around in just one dayI love the spell you've put me underJust one kiss can take my breath awayAll the lonely days and nightsWere well wroth going throughI'm so glad I didn't give my heart awaySo I could give it all to you


I'm Knockin'

Who's to say it's easySometimes life's not fairI've heard some say just knock the door will openAnd when it does you'll find love standing thereAnd if it's true I'm knockin'Come open up the doorMy heart's been right here waitingFor someone to adoreWell if it's true I'm knockin'Come open up the doorMy heart's been right here waitingFor someone to adoreSay if it's trueIn sight we have to choicesAnd it's told to me to do or dieAnd every word he speaks makes me certain Beyond the door's life's reason why(Knock the door will open)The door will open(Look and you will find it)Look and you will find itFor certain it's true for me and for youWhen love comes and knocksHere's the right thing to doAsk me what I wantPeace of mindAsk me what I don't Waste of timeTell me that it's true And you will find me knockin'

No hay comentarios: