jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

WHITNEY ALBUM



I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Clocks strikes upon the hourAnd the sun begins to fadeStill enough time to figure outHow to chase my blues awayI've done alright up 'til now It's the light of day that shows me howAnd when the night falls loneliness callsOh! Wanna dance with somebodyI wanna feel the heat with somebodyYeah! Wanna dance with somebody With somebody who loves meI've been in love and lost my sensesSpinning through the townSoon or later the fever endsAnd I wind up feeling downI need a man who'll take a chanceOn a love that burns hot enough to lastSo when the night falls My lonely heart calls


Just The Lonely Talking Again

It's the second tine aroundFor you and I, boyAnd believe me it's confusing me... I'm afraid to say "let's make up" and, "all's forgiven,"But somethin' tells me I'm headed for heartbreak....So darlin', please, I'm prayin' that This time it will be different That you and I can share this dream that I visualize...Tell me are you really ready for love, boyOr is it just the lonely talking againAre you really ready for love, boyOr is it the lonely talking again.....Now, the time beforeWhen we got togetherYou promised you'd be forever true to meBut all I got from youWas lots and lots of talking.....Lonely nights filled with miserySo baby, please, please tell me nowThat when I fulfill your needsYou won't up and leave me,Even though you know I'll let you come back....Tell me


Love Will Save the Day

Sometimes life can make you crazyIt can really put your body to the test You try so hard to make sure everything goes right And you find you've only wound up with a messIt's a common situation Even though you feel abandoned and alone Child, you ain't the first to experience the hurt So don't panic when you hit the danger zoneWhat you need's a little change of heartForget this fear and frustration Love will always play the greater partWhen your battles wear you down Here's my advice -When you're feeling down and out And you've got troubles on you mindLove will save the day When you're feeling full of doubtAnd fear has got you in a bind Love will save the dayWhen your worlds falling apart All you have to do is say a prayerAnd love will save the day There's an answer in your heartSo let your light shine on my dear And love will save the dayLove will save the day (X4)Many things in this world bring you down It's a wonder you can make it through the day Well, you can't sleep cause your problems are to deep And there's always something getting in the way And when you turn on the evening newsMass confusion is the only thing you see Well there's no question that we need a new direction Cause we all could use some peace and harmonyLove is gonna save the dayYou've gotta believe it


Didn't We Almost Have It All

Remember when we held on in the rainThe night we almost lost itOnce again we can take the night into tomorrowLiving on feelingsTouching you I feel it all againDidn't we almost have it allWhen love was all we had worth giving?The ride with you was worth the fall my friendLoving you makes life worth livingDidn't we almost have it allThe night we held on till the morningYou know you'll never love that way againDidn't we almost have it allThe way you used to touch me felt so fineWe kept our hearts together down the line A moment in the soul can last foreverComfort and keep usHelp me bring the feeling back againDidn't we have the beat of timesWhen love was young and new? Couldn't we reach inside and findThe world of me and you?We'll never lose it againCause once you know what love is You never let it end


So Emotional

I've been hearing your heartbeat inside of meI keepp your photo right beside my bedLivin' in a world of fanticiesI can't get you out of my headI've been waiting for the phone to ring all nightWhy you wanna make me feel so goodI got a love of my ownShouldn't get so hung up on youI remember the way that we touched I wish I didn't like it so much I get so emotional, babyEvery time I think of youI get so emotional, baby Ain't it shocking what love can doAin't it shocking what love can doI gotta watch you walk in the room, babyI gotta watch you walk outI like the animal way you moveAnd when you talk I just watch your mouth


Where You Are

I saw the news this morningSaw your face accross the screenAnd as I poured my coffeeI picked up a magazineBut as I turned the page, and looked inside, there you were againOh these lonely times, they never seem to end -You're too farI know I should be there where you areToday I did some shopping Just had to clear my mind again(I can't stop thinkin' 'bout cha)I hopped into a taxi, seemed...In a moment I was home... home againTossing and turning in my sleepI can't make it without you, nowI'm gonna take the next plane outI got to get to where you areNo matter how near or how farOr then if you're a starI know I should be there where you are


Love Is A Contact Sport

You've been avoiding meLike a cat tryin' to dodge a dogI never see ya shineYou're as cold as the London fogYou claim you want my loveWell I wouldn't know by the way you behaveIf you want to feel the thrill of my touchYou better come outa' yo' caveIt's so perplexingWhy you fight it, won't you try itLove's electricTurn me on and seeLove is a contact sportYou gotta move in tightIf you wanna do it right, here I amLove is a contact sportYou gotta act untamedIf you wanna play the gameSo grab my hand and.... slam!...I hate to sound aggressiveBut I'm tired of waitin' for your moveCut the formalities'Cause you've got a few things to proveIf you really want my loveI need to feel it down deep from withinDon't make me wait to longI'm ready now, come and stroke my skinWell all this talkin'Worthless chatter, just don't matterTime for stalkin'Come get next to me


You're Still My Man

On the day that you left meou said you had no regretsThere's a bond between usThat hasn't been broken yetAnd the feelings between usWill never diappearHow can you be far awayWhen your spirits hereYou're still my manNothing can change itWe still belong togetherYou're still my manNothing can change itOur love will last foreverAnd the seasons of our love Will always change I knowMaybe that's the reasonYou felt you had to goBut soon you'll be missing meDarling, I know you well There's a magic we share togetherAnd no one can break that spellI'll wait for youThe thought that keeps me going each dayIs I believe you still love meI love you more than words can say


For The Love Of You

Drifting on a memoryAin't no place I'd rather be than with youLoving you Day will make the way for nightAll we need is candlelight And a song, soft and longWell, you'd like to think We're alone with a love unlike no other Sad to see, a new horizon slowly coming into view I want to be living for the love of you All that I'm giving is for the love of you Lovely as a ray of sunThat touches me when the morning comesFeels good to meMy loving me, yeah Smoother then a gentle breezeFlowing from my mind with easeSoft as can be Well, when you're loving me, ooh babyLove to beRiding the waves of love enchanted with your touchIt seems to meWe can sail together in and out of mysteryParadise, I hafta think, can't feel as secure againYou're the key And this I seeNow and then I lose my way Confusing words to try and say what I feelYeah, your love is real I might as well, sign my name on a card that's been saying betterSee, time will tellCause it seems that I've done just about all that I can


Where Do Broken Hearts Go

I know it's been some timeBut there's something on my mindYou see, I haven't been the sameSince that cold November day...We said we needed spaceBut all we found was an empty placeAnd the only thing I learned Is that I need you desperately...So here I am And can you please tell me... ohWhere do broken hearts goCan they find their way homeBack to the open arms Of a love that's waiting thereAnd if somebody loves youWon't they always love youI look in your eyesAnd I know that you still care, for meI've been around enough to know That dreams don't turn to goldAnd that there is no easy wayNo you just can't run away...And what we have is so much moreThan we ever had beforeAnd no matter how I tryYou're always on my mindAnd now that I am here with youI'll never let you goI look into your eyesAnd now I know, now I know...


I Know Him So Well(Duet s Cissy Houston)

Nothing is so good it lasts eternallyPerfect situations must go wrongBut this has never yet prevented me From wanting far too much, for far too long....Looking back, I could have done it differentlyWon a few more moments, who can tell?But it took time to understand the manNow at least I know, I know him wellWasn't it good, wasn't it fineIsn't it madness, he can't be mineBut in the end, he need a little bit more than beforeSecurity (he needs fantacy and freedom)I know him so well....No one in your life is with you constantlyNo one in completely on your side, And though I move my world to be with himStill the gap between us is too wide...Looking back, I could've played it differentlyLearned about the man before I fell,But I was ever so much younger thenNow at least I know, I know him well...Wasn't it good, wasn't it fineIsn't it madness, he can't be mineDidn't I know, how it would go If I knew from the startWhy am I falling apart...It took some time to understand himI know him so well




No hay comentarios: