jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

WHITNEY HOUSTON ALBUM



You Give Good Love

I found out what I've been missing Always on the run I've been looking for someone Now you're here like you've been before And you know just what I need It took some time for me to see That you give good love to me baby So good, take this heart mine into your hands You give good love to me Never too much Baby you give good love Never stopping, I was always searching For that perfect love The kind that girls like me dream of Now I, I can't stop looking around It's not, what this loves all about Our love is here to stay, stay


Thinking About You

I can't get you off my mind No matter what I do I'm wishing you were here, with me It makes no difference I only think of you And I living out my fantasy Late at night, a rendezvous Being such a love sick fool It might be pouring rain But still the same, nothings changed All and all I feel no shame I'm just your fool the same (I'm just your fool) (I keep thinking about you baby) So tell me what you're gonna do (I keep thinking about you)All I wanna do is (Like a river of wine, intoxicate my mind I'm thinking about you) That's what I wanna do (Pick me up, let's go down I'm thinking about it too) (I'm thinking about you) Ya got me thinking about you (I'm thinking about it too) Maybe weeping is a game That's hard for me to face (But you need me) Just like I need you There's no reason Just my heart that makes me feel this way And I hope you feel the same way too It might be pouring rain But like a fool, insane I run to you I'm just a love sick fool I've got this thing for you (I'm just a love-sick fool)


Someone For Me

(Someone for me) (Someone for me) I'm here alone on a Friday night Waiting here beside the phone The TV, radio, and me Really ain't been getting along I wish that I could find a way To party to the break of day And there I'd be sure to meet The guy that would be special to me Then momma comes and asks me Why I am dreaming, sitting alone Why not go out and have some fun It's the only way I'll ever Find someone for me While I am young and seventeen Someone for me (someone for me) I've got to find someone Someone (someone for me) I've got to find someone Now there's a party down at Angie's house With people packed against the walls I'm sitting in a corner here Trying to make sense of it all And when I least expect it Meeting a guy I see in my dreams Here he is walking up to me And asking if I'd like to come and dance with him I think I found someone for me I need somebody for me I need somebody for me, someone And so I'm finding out that Dreams you believe in, can come to be And now I'm looking up to find that joy And happiness can come to you and me I actually found someone for me


Saving All My Love For You

A few stolen moments is all that we share You've got your family, and they need you there Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list But no other man's gonna doSo I'm saving all my love for youIt's not very easy, living all alone My friends try and tell me, find a man of my own But each time I try, I just break down and cry Cause I'd rather be home feeling blue So I'm saving all my love for you You used to tell me we'd run away together Love gives you the right to be free You said be patient, just wait a little longer But that's just an old fantasy I've got to get ready, just a few minutes more Gonna get that old feeling when you walk through that door For tonight is the night, for feeling alright We'll be making love the whole night through So I'm saving all my love Yes I'm saving all my love Yes I'm saving all my love for you No other woman, is gonna love you more Cause tonight is the night, that I'm feeling alrightWe'll be making love the whole night through So I'm saving all my love Yeah I'm saving all my love Yes I'm saving all my love for you For you, for you


Nobody Loves Me Like You Do(Duet s Jermaine Jackson)

Like a candle burning bright Love is glowing in your eyes A flame to light our way That burns brighter everyday But now I have you Nobody loves me like you do Like a leaf upon the wind I could find no place to land I dreamed the hours awayAnd wondered everyday Do dreams come true Nobody loves me like you do What if I'd never met you Where would I be right now Funny how life just falls in place somehow You've touched my heart in places that I never even knew Cause nobody loves me like you do I was words without a tune I was a song still unsung A poem with know rhyme A dancer out of time But now there's you Baby, nobody loves me like you do


How Will I Know

There's a boy I know, he's the one I dream of Looks into my eyes, takes me to the clouds above Ooh I lose control, can't seem to get enoughWhen I wake from dreaming, tell me is it really loveHow will I know (Don't trust your feelings) How will I know How will I know (Love can be deceiving) How will I know How will I know if he really loves me I say a prayer with every heart beat I fall in love whenever we meet I'm asking you what you know about these things How will I know if he's thinking of me I try to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak) Falling in love is all bitter sweet This love is strong why do I feel weakOh, wake me, I'm shaking, wish I had you near me now Said there's no mistaking, what I feel is really love If he loves me, if he loves me not (X3)


All At Once

All at once, I finally took a moment and I'm realizing that Your not coming back And it finally hit me all at once All at once, I started counting teardrops and at least a million fell My eyes began to swell, And all my dreams were shattered all at once Ever since I met you You're the only love I've known And I can't forget you Though I must face it all alone All at once, I'm drifting on a lonely see Wishing you'd come back to me And that's all that matters now All at once, I'm drifting on a lonely sea Holding on to memories And it hurts me more than you know So much more than it shows All at once All at once,I looked around and found that you were with another love In someone else's arms,And all my dreams were shattered, all at once All at onceThe smile that used to greet me brightened someone else's day She took your smile awayAnd left me with just memories, all at once


Take Good Care Of My Heart(Duet s Jermaine Jackson)

Time can pass so slowly, when you feel so all alone Love can strike like lightning, when you find your heart a home I've seen it in the movies, read about it in a book I've never feel it, but your touch was all it took Take good care of my heart Take good care of my heart Baby you're the first to take it You're the only one who can break it I love you more than I should But it keeps me feeling so good I've waited for your love for ever You're the one to take good care of my heart Come and make you're magic, til you have me hypnotised If we get any closer, I'll be drowning in your eyesYou're the one I needed most, when my love was on the line I'm so glad you gave me yours, when I gave you mine


Greatest Love Of All

I believe the children are our are future Teach them well and let them lead the way Show them all the beauty they possess inside Give them a sense of pride to make it easierLet the children's laughter remind us how we used to be Everybody searching for a hero People need someone to look up to I never found anyone to fulfill my needs A lonely place to be So I learned to depend on me I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows If I fail, if I succeed At least I live as I believe No matter what they take from me They can't take away my dignity Because the greatest love of all Is happening to me I found the greatest love of all Inside of me The greatest love of all Is easy to achieve Learning to love yourself It is the greatest love of all I believe the children are our futureTeach them well and let them lead the way Show them all the beauty they possess inside Give them a sense of pride to make it easier Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be And if by chance, that special placeThat you've been dreaming of Leads you to a lonely place Find your strength in love


Hold Me(Duet s Teddy Pendergrass)

I'll hold you, and touch you And make you my woman And give you my love with sweet surrender Tonight our hearts will beat as one And I will hold you, touch you And make you my woman tonight There's something in your eyes I see A pure and simple honesty Hold me in your arms tonight Fill my life with pleasure Let's not waste this precious time This moment's ours to treasure Hold me in your arms tonight We'll make it last forever When the morning sun appears We'll find our way together I believe you when you say that you love me Know that I won't take you for granted Tonight the magic has begun So won't you hold me, touch meMake me your woman tonight There's something in your eyes I see I won't betray your trust in me I'll hold you And touch you And make you my woman (make me your woman) tonight

No hay comentarios: