jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

JUST WHITNEY ALBUM



One Of Those Days

Na, na, na, na, naC'mon, c'mon, c'mon. Oh, oh Lord.This is just for me. (Hello, hello)Mmm. My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. (Laughs)Kick off my shoes and relax my feetHit the kitchen grab my bite to eatNow it's been one of those crazy weeksAnd I gotta do something special for meSee, hit the salon get a mani and a pediHave a massage, have a sip and then I'm readyGotta take time out (time out)And my real ladies know what I'm talking about... singOooooooh, baby babyYou dont know what I've been going throughSing it again now. Oooooooh, baby babyIt's obvious to see exactly what I needOne of those daysWhen the sun is shining brightAnd my life is going rightAnd the simple things are not wastedOne of those daysWhen you're cruising in your carAnd you like to see the starsAnd it's warm outside and beautiful, yeahTonight, it's all about meJust wanna set my body free (body free)Nevermind the TVTonight I'll just let a little TV watch meLight the candles, aroma therapyHot tub bubbles surrounding meMr. Big is in the backgroundThe Isley Brothers gonna hold it down... singChorusHello (7x)I need one of those daysYou don't knowOoh, ooh, oohChorus


Tell Me No

Reaching for my dreamsAnd you're so quick to say what I can't doYou criticize my actionsBut I don't see you standing in my shoesI'm 'going the wrong way'I'm 'doing the wrong things'Every word just gives me fuelSo come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on andTell me noAnd I'll show you I canTell me noI'll dig my feet right inTell me noJust tell me that I can't winSo come on, I'm sure I'll prove you wrongGo on and goTell me noFor every step I takeYou're right there trying to block my next moveAnd if you're making me feel badThen tell me then do you feel goodI'm just human and all I'm doingIs what my heart tells me I shouldSo come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on andChorusNo, no, no, no, no, noIt motivates me more and moreAnd I think it's time you knowYou've given me something to work forAnd I can't wait for the dayI can rub things in your faceAnd I ain't gonna stop 'til I'm doneI've reached the top, I'm number oneFor every time you try and tell me no(Every time you try and tell me no)It only makes me keep on keepin' onChorus (2x)


Things You Say

(Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby, yeah yeah yeah yeah)Such a pleasure loving youIt's all mineI smile each day I waitI feel better knowing youOoh you've got me thinkingIt's better to give than takeI don't have to beg you toYou're so good to meCarries me from day to dayI appreciate the things you doOoh but there's one thingI have to tell you boyI dig your actionsBut I love the things you sayI listen to the things you sayThings you sayOoh you're calling me oh ohI listen to the things you sayTo me babyIn a poem or a cardSerenade my heartI listen to the things you sayOoh you're calling me oh ohI listen to the things you sayTo me babyIn a card or a songSerenade me Lovely letters come from youAt times I know I don't deserveAny weather you'll come throughYou've got me gleamingI feel more than I'm worthYou're my treasureI'll take you over anythingThat's pleasing on this earthI appreciate the things you doBut there's one thingI have to tell you boyI dig your actionsBut I love your wordsChorusEvery word that you sayMakes the day much brighter(Sing to my heart)Melody that you playI hear right awayAnd my heart is lighterSpeak to my heart boy oohChorus


My Love

Whitney: Oh yeahBobby: YeahWhitney: AlrightBobby: Ah, you know what?Whitney: Yeah, yeahBobby: MamaWhitney: Ha ha, hey babyBobby: You know it's been ten years since we've been married rightWhitney: Well, well, wellBobby: They didn't think we was gonna make it, ooh. C'mon baby sing for me.Whitney: My loveBobby: YeahWhitney:Some girls just wanna spend guys' moneyLive their lives chasing the milk and honeySilver linings, their every fantasyBut you're lucky cause that ain't me(Ain't never gonna be)Bobby:Most girls think guys are all the sameNot true so I can't take the blameI love you through the joy and painEven the coldest Georgia rainChorus:See my love is like an open skySee my heart is like the river wideNo my world would never ever run dryIt runs over for you and ISee my love is deeper than the seaAnd sweeter than a pretty melodySo tell everybody that you're glad you got meYou can trust in my loveMy L-O-V-E(My love, My love, My)Bobby:Some think that love is just a wordWhitney:Just a wordBobby:Because of all the things they've heardWhitney:Things they heardBobby:They think they gotta close their heartsWhitney and Bobby:Can't see the lightThey're so in the darkWhitney:But I know I got a real good manWho loves me the best he canThat's why I'm here faithfully'Cause you'd do the same for meChorusBobby:You gotta go throughWhitney:The fireBobby:The rainWhitney:The rainBobby:The joyWhitney:Take the joy and endure the painBobby:Never give inWhitney:Give inBobby:Don't give upWhitney:Don't give upWhitney and Bobby:They can try but they'll never ever break my love(My love, my love)(My love, my love)Whitney:Sweet, sweet loveSweet, sweetSee my love, my loveChorus (2x)(Laughs)


Love That Man

Ah, ah, ah, uhThings just ain't the wayThat they used to beBack in the dayWhen a man meant securityAfter working hard all weekBaby kick back and throw up your feetLet me fix you a little treatSay it might be a little bit sweetBut he's worth itHe deserves itMay not be perfectBut he's all the man I needHe's ready and willingGives me the feelingAnd whenever we're togetherI know I'm where I belongIt's just the way he looks into your eyesLove that manIt's the love he gives that makes you fantasizeLove that manIt's the time he takes to show you that he caresAnd he's always there(He's always, always there)Don't you love that manI knowThings ain't the wayThey used to beWhen a woman and a manWorked hard to beHappy in loveAnd staying together, ooh(Let's stay that way forever)When you get into a fightJust try and work it outNever give up on himThat's not what love's aboutStay true to your feelingsAnd rememberAll the things he's done for youChorus (2x)You'd better knowI'm talking about that old school loveThat everlasting feelingCan never be too muchSomebody loves youHeart and soul(Hold on)Hold on(Don't stop)Don't stopBetter never let him goChorus (3x)


Try It On My Own

I'm wiser nowI'm not the foolish girlYou used to knowSo long agoI'm stronger nowI've learned from my mistakesWhich way to goAnd I should knowI put myself aside to do it your wayBut now I need to do it all aloneAnd I am not afraid to try it on my ownI don't care if I'm right or wrongI'll live my life the way I feelNo matter what, I'll keep it real, you knowTime for me to do it on my ownIt's over nowI can't go back to living through your eyesToo many liesAnd if you don't know by nowI can't go back to being someone elseNot anymoreI never had the chance to do things my waySo now it's time for me to take controlChorusOh, I start again, go back to oneI'm running things in my way (my way)Can't stop me now, I've just begunDon't even think about itThere ain't no way around itI'm taking names, the world is mineYes I'm gonna take my turnIt's time for me to finally stand aloneChorus (2x)Hey, on my own


Dear John Letter

(I'm sitting hereIn my own headThinking how you could be staring inGot my number twoAnd I'm writing youContemplating on the paper what I should doOn the fireplaceOr with the mailmanShould I tell you or should I hold it inIf my heart wasn't in itBaby you could just forget itI'd be gone in a New York minuteYou never give me attentionI know you don't want bad intentions for usSo I'm writing youBut I always fail to mention'Cause you know I really don't like to fussSo I'm gonna hold it inI'm writing you a Dear John letterI tried to stay but it never got betterI couldn't tell you face to face but II had to let you knowSometimes I wanna hit the doorI'm writing you Dear JohnSometimes I thinkThat I've had enoughMy hands freeze and I can't write fast enoughI wanna get awayBut I can't obeyWhen my heart speaks, you know I'm listeningSome days, I'm really touchy andSome days, I'm willing to forget andSome days, I'm so in love with youSome days, I'm sad and blueOh, when I don't check myselfI get frustrated with youAnd I don't know what I'm gonna doI know that it's not just youIt's some of my negligence tooAnd I can't go through with mailing this to youChorus (2x)When I don't check myselfI get frustrated with youAnd I don't know what I'm gonna doI know that it's not just youIt's some of my negligence tooAnd I can't go through with mailing this to youChorus (2x)I'm writing this letterBecause it makes me feel betterI'm writing this letterBecause it makes me feel betterI'm writing this letterBecause it makes me feel betterI'm writing this letterBecause it ooh oh yeahI'm writing this letter babyI can't go through with itOh no, no, no(Oh no, no, no)I can't, I can'tI can't leave, I can't stayI can't go and I MmmMmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, MmmI'm writing you this letterI'm writing you Dear John (Dear John)Mmm, alrightI'm writing a Dear John letter (7x)


Unashamed

Oooh.(Oh), oh, (oh), oh.If I changed my mindIf I changed my faithEvery time a stop light signaledEach time I made mistakesI don't think that IWould be where I am todayI live my life without regretWhat you see is what you see isWhat you see is what you getAnd I'mUnashamed of the life I leadUnashamed of the strength of my needsOf the choices I've madeOf the love that I've savedOf things I have doneMy belief in the OneUnashamed of the words of my friendsI know who they areMake mistakes, make amendsFollow my instincts, my starOn my sleeve I wear my heartUnashamedAdding up my lifeIt totals all my dreamsI'm counting all my blessingsAnd the gifts I have receivedStill there's always someoneSomething to overcomeTook all my life to understandThat I am what I am, who I amUnashamedChorusDo you want to know how it goes?Do you want to control how I feel?Do you want to stay in my life?Then listen here, and listen goodYou gotta get it, gotta get it, gotta get it rightOh yeahUnashamedChorus (2x)Say what you want


You Light Up My Life

So many nights I'd sit by my windowWaiting for someone to sing me his songSo many dreams I kept deep inside meAlone in the darkBut now you've come alongAnd you light up my lifeYou give me hopeTo carry onYou light up my daysAnd fill my nights with songRollin' at sea, adrift on the waterCould it be finally I'm turning for home?And finally a chanceTo say hey, I love youNever again to be all aloneChorus (2x)With songYou give me hopeTo carry onYou light up my daysAnd fill my nights with songIt can't be wrongWhen it feels so right'Cause youYou light up my lifeMy life, oh LordMy life


Whatchulookinat

Unidentified male intro:It's time for you to strike backThey're lookin' at youWhitney HoustonMuhammad 2 GThey're watching your every moveWhitney:BobbyUnidentified male:They're watching youChorus:Why you lookin' at meDon't get mad at me'Cause I'm still gonna be me(Tell me, Tell me, Tell me)Whatchulookinat(Tell me, Tell me, Tell me)WhatchulookinatI feel your eyes on meYou been telling lies on me(Tell me, Tell me, Tell me)Whatchulookinat(Tell me, Tell me, Tell me)See I don't understandWhy you keep peepin' meWhen you don't even like meYou're after me and my manDon't think you're stressing me'Cause your lies don't excite me, no no(Never thought)Never thought, Never thought(Never knew)Never knew that you would do this to meDo this to me(Try to ruin me) Ruin me(Be my enemy) Be my enemy(Never thought)Never thought, Never thought, Never thought(That you) That youWould act as if you're cool with meSo why you lookin' at meWhy you lookin' at me(Don't get mad at me)Don't get mad('Cause I'm still gonna be) Gonna be me(Tell me, Tell me, Tell me)(Whatchulookinat)Me, Me, Me(Tell me, Tell me, Tell me)(Whatchulookinat)Tell me whatchulookinat(I feel your eyes on me)Feel your eyes(You been telling lies on me)Telling lies(Tell me, Tell me, Tell me)Tell me(Whatchulookinat)(Tell me, Tell me, Tell me)WhatchulookinatOh you know you're wrongDon't wanna respect my songBut it's okay 'cause either wayMy following is real strongYou try so hard to show the whole world what I doNow I'm turning the cameras back on youSame spotlight that once gave me fameTrying to dirty up Whitney's name(Never thought)Never thought, Never thought, Never thought(Never knew)Never knew that you would do this to meDo this to me(Try to ruin me) Try to ruin me(Be my enemy) Be my enemy(Never thought)Never thought, Never thought, Never thought(That you) That youWould act as if you're cool with meWhy you lookin' at meChorus (2x)Messing with my reputationAin't even got no educationTrying to mess with my concentrationDon't even have a clue of what I'm facingAll you know you need to stop itDefaming my name for a profitGod is the reason my soul is freeAnd I don't need you looking at meChorus (2x)


No hay comentarios: